ADDMORE provide full project management teams consisting of globally qualified selected individuals with great clear communication skills to manage all aspect of design and construction projects.
We will analyze every requirement and provide flow chart, process and organizational charts to help you get a better overview and with real-time updates of the Project Delivery and Status.
Our team leaders of highly qualified engineers, architects and project managers with a global experience of using industry management smart tools and latest software.
We will ensure that in-house quality control and accuracy is always a priority.
We offer our services globally but primarily in the USA, UK, Republic Of Ireland, Australia, New Zealand And The Middle East.
- Estimation and negotiation of project costs
- Formulating baseline budget and monitoring the actual project costs
- Creating baseline schedules and work timetables using Microsoft project and Oracle Primavera Planning Software
- Determining which methods and strategies are appropriate for the project
- Communicating and reporting directly to the clients for project budget and work progress
- Leading or interacting with workers, teams, and other construction professionals on technical and contract details
- Working with building, construction, and regulatory specialists
- Field inspection for work audit and check work stages before a project is signed off
- Punch list support utilizing Plan Grid software for better reporting and compiling project status