Architectural Drawings & Documentation
ADDMORE develops construction documentation & drawings, for architects, engineers, fabricators, and contractors.
ADDMORE’s team of CAD drafters, BIM specialists, architects, and civil engineers collaborate to develop detailed construction documentation for effective scheduling, RFIs, material takeoffs, fabrication & coordination between MEP engineers.
ADDMORE helps builders and contractors take the entire construction phase to an automated and cost-efficient methods by redefining site processes through digitally generated documents, using the latest software, 3D models and graphics.
- 2D detailed CAD drawings for floor plan, section and elevation, exterior details, foundation plans, floor plans and framing plans
- Shop drawings for steel structures, pre-fabricated assemblies, reinforcements, structural details and cross-sections
- Architectural specification with all necessary schedules
- Duct fabrication drawings, plumbings drawings, and lighting layout drawings
- Electrical plan, electrical service diagram and electrical panel schedule
- Calculations for engineering load and electrical load
What are Construction Documentation Services?
Architectural Construction Drawings are complete “Drawing Sets” that are used for on-site construction. These drawings can be created either using AutoCAD or can be extracted from a Revit model. A standardized, accurate and detailed presentation of every single details that is required during construction is essential in these working drawings, as any errors or insufficient detail could lead to significant loss of time, money, and resources.
Construction Documentation should also be done while keeping in mind the building standards and codes applicable to a particular location.